Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 9971 for 21.3 contact hours.
All nursing attendees must submit the following to obtain credit for sessions attended:
- Attendance Verification Form
– Sign-in sheets will be available at the conference.
– These must be signed at the event for every session attended, as proof of your attendance.
- Completed Event Evaluation
– A digital survey will be e-mailed to all conference attendees to complete.
– This survey must be completed by October 15.
Certificates will be distributed in PDF format via e-mail at the start of November.
INDUSTRIAL HYGIENISTS (CM POINTS)
ABIH is no longer accrediting organizations to offer CM points.
CIHs are responsible for calculating and submitting their credits.
CANADIAN REGISTERED STAFETY PROFESSIONALS
BCRSP is no longer accrediting organizations to offer CM points.
CRSPs are responsible for calculating and submitting their credits.
CERTIFIED SAFETY PROFESSIONALS
Cority Connect is not CEU accredited, but it may qualify for BCSP recertification points.
Please contact BCSP for details.